Fez to Marrakech and Desert 4 Days Outstanding Visit



Fez to Marrakech and Desert 4 Days Outstanding Visit 



   Fez to Marrakech Desert 4 Days Tour made my holiday one of the bests, I visited Morocco through this tour and I have met a lot of local people that are known with hospitality and generosity. I started my visit to Fez, the Moroccan scientific city, where I have a look at the rare and priceless books its libraries offer, then the driver took us to Ifrane where we had calm moments in its clean and fresh atmosphere especially in its forests.

   We continued our tour toward Merzouga and Desert. I liked the idea of experiencing new things like camel trekking and many other ones, besides attending an amazing valley called as The Valley of Roses before heading toward Ouarzazate where we visited Tizi N-Tichka and Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.

   Our final place to visit was Marrakech; the guide gives us a lot of information and took us in a special tour around this city, before taking us to our accommodation.


   For more information.  


0 Comments